
Matt's grandmother (Marsha's Mom) has been staying with Matt's parents temporarily. Isaac and Daphne were so excited to have their Great Grandma "Granny Great" there to visit. Daphne stayed in her lap for quite a while and loved her.
Tonight we were saying our family prayer. Daphne was sitting on my lap and she was saying the prayer. She was going through her usual routine of thanking God for anything she could see. Then she said, "Thank you for Great Grandma, that she will be healthy." Which was really sweet, because her Great Grandma just moved in to her Nanny's house, so she just saw her on Sunday. Then, she said, "Thank you for our fingernails, that they will get chewed." I burst out laughing- I just couldn't help it!
We are constantly asking Daphne to stop chewing her fingernails, and here she is asking for divine intervention so that she can keep her bad habit.
2 comments:
Daphne and Isaac are so cute. I cannot believe how tall Isaac has become and that he's already 5!! I totally would've purchased some of his art....and your snowman is ridiculous.
Love you. Miss you. Come to Texas soon.
I love to hear what little kids pray for -- the fingernail prayer is too funny!
Post a Comment