Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Our Little Actress




Matt's sister, Raegan, took these pictures of Daphne last week. She is so dramatic- she is always making up stories, songs and creating scripts for all of us. Some of her latest quotes:
"Mommy, How do you say nipples in English?"
"Mommy and Daddy wear a mitten and play softball."
Daphne woke up the other morning and came into my room to tell me that she was hungry. I had bought a new kind of cereal (Cracklin Oat Bran) a few days before and she led me to the pantry and pulled out the cereal and said, "I was dreaming about this cereal and I was thinking about it in my bed so I need to eat it." She ate every bite!

3 comments:

Carole said...

she is precious! can't wait to see y'all!

amy said...

Okay, Daphne is too cute and I can't imagine where she gets her dramatic side from.
"How do you say nipples in English?"???? What kind of preschool is this little girl attending??

I can't wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.