Tuesday, September 11, 2007

How Great is My Joy!

Matt's sister Raegan took pictures of Daphne for her third year of life. I am having a little trouble deciding which one of Daphne to hang on my wall. I want all of them! Help me decide! I am going to crop out her house in the background... I put the numbers before each pic. Thanks!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
5.
6.
7.

3 comments:

Carole said...

Okay, first off, your flowers look amazing! My lawn sucks compared to yours. I love them all (1, 4 and the first 5 especially - you put 5 twice), but my favorite is 6.

The Hunter Family said...

Oh- Sorry- I'm a good counter...

amy said...

I like both of the 5's and the 6...2 is really cute with Isaac too. I don't think you should pick just one. Maybe get a frame with three or four openings and use several.
The Elite Cafe in Waco has indeed changed....but it is awesome now. The food is SO SO good. Rudy's is awesome too though.
Love ya!