Monday, October 15, 2007

2 Birthdays and An Anniversary

Okay, I know I have been a phenomenal slacker at posting for the past month! I apologize- we have just been so crazy it seems. In the past few weeks, we celebrated Matt's Birthday and Calvin and Marsha's 40th Wedding Anniversary as well as Matt's grandmother's 88th birthday.
Matt's parents, Calvin and Marsha at their surprise Anniverasry Party this past Saturday:

The Cake....
We celebrated Matt's Birthday over the past few weeks and the kids had a wonderful time- you would have thought it was their birthday- they were so excited for him. Matt had a meeting on the evening of his birthday and we stayed home and made snickerdoodles and birthday cards and surprised Matt when he came home. The kids were so funny and Matt was definitely surprised.
Matt and his birthday cake made of Caramel Corn!
Matt and Isaac describing Isaac's carefully created Birthday Card:
Isaac and his cousing Zach with crazy hair! :)

Daphne at the party!

1 comment:

Carole said...

I love that candle in Matt's cake.