You know, I really do love where I live the great majority of the time. But not in February. I have yet to enjoy a February in the last seven years. December? What's better than a white Christmas? Spring? Glorious- "You fill up my senses like a mountain in Springtime". Summer? Flies by too quickly- Autmun? Gorgeous and Breathtaking. There is a certain melancholy that comes over me every February, and here it is again. You never know how snow swamped you are until you find yourself literally giddy over 45 (count 'em) degrees. Today and yesterday were in the upper forties and I felt like singing Rocky Mountain High as I drove home. Tomorrow it is supposed to snow again- but Ienjoyed the break- and seeing my driveway again. Anyhow- here is a picture of me- now five months along I guess. Note the scene out the window.

Early in January, my wonderful friend Carole and her family visited us. It was so great to be with her and Daphne LOVED fussing over Baby Hunter. Here they are together. Hunter didn't love the snow much either, I might add. Aren't they cute?

1 comment:
okay, I LOVE the pics of the kiddos! And you look so cute too!
Post a Comment