Monday, January 5, 2009

More Christmas Pictures!

My mom (aka GiGi) came to visit on New Year's Day. We had a lovely time and she got some great photos with her new camera!
Matt, Isaac, and Daphne shoveling snow- love the team work!My angel, Isaac!
Daphne's sparkly fairy costime from GiGi...

Victoria is loving Christmas so far:


These two are from Cafe Rio, where we went to celebrate Mom's Birthday! I am in love with Cafe Rio- I would eat there at least 3 times a week if Matt let me. It keeps me sane in the Tex Mex free zone that is Utah!







Victoria loved Christmas! She was completely oblivious to all but the wrapping paper and, etc... but that was enough for her...








2 comments:

Marcy said...

All cute pictures, but I especially love the last two of Vistoria in the bath... sooo cute!

amy said...

I love how Matt is wearing a short sleeve shirt in the snow shoveling picture.