Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Kids

This December, one of my big goals was to get a picture of all three of my sweet children dressed up in their Christmas duds! I do realize that I have pictures of them from all over the world this year, but oddly enough, traveling doesn't make for children who are feeling photogenic. I hardly have any of all three of them together, let alone all three looking at the camera or dare we suggest?...smiling! So, this month, I was a woman on a mission. I'll spare you all the attempts and get straight to my top three picks:

Here they are the Sunday before Christmas:
This one meets two of my criteria:
All three children? check.
All three children looking at the camera? check.
But alas, we didn't quite make it on the smiling front.
And the Sunday After Christmas, we hit the jackpot!
All three children? check.
All three children looking at the camera? Check
All three children smiling? Yay!!
(I do love how Daphne looks like she's freezing her little tail off and Tori looks ready to run at any moment.)
This was our first attempt at pig tails (or dog ears- whatever your preferred coloquialism) in Tori's hair. And I must say, I know I am incredibly biased, but it was one of the. cutest. things. ever. (I'm just a teeny bit proud to be their mom, can you tell?)

No comments: