Anyhoo... way back in March... yes, I said March,
we had a fantastic visite from our beloved GiGi. Here she is with two of her biggest fans:
We actually had nicer weather that week than we have had for much of the Spring since then. I unwittingly traded in a beautiful Spring for a snowless February. I'd like to re-negotiate.
One of our family "things" is that each of the older children has a picture of them and me next to their beds. I started it with Isaac as a little extra night-time comfort when he is feeling a little lonely or scared. It worked so well that we did one with Daphne, also. I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to get a cute picture of Tori and me to continue the tradition. So, GiGi to the rescue once again... she got this cute shot of us on her last day here!
It had been a while since Mom had seen victoria, and she's pretty slow to warm up, so I was curious to see how she would deal with her. Mom, always a child's best friend, brought two adorable little dress-up hats and made instant chemistry with Tori. She still held back some- but these definitely broke the ice.
Surprise! It's Tori!
My silly boys:
Victoria chatting on the phone- ( This was St. Patrick's Day, hence the green)
No comments:
Post a Comment