On Friday, the Matt and Isaac went down to the Jazz Game with Isaac's basketball team! They had a really great time and looked really handsome while they were there:

Love my Boys!
The Jazz wailed on the Charlotte Bobcats, winning 98 to 68, so it was a fun night to be a Jazz fan. (I can't say that for all the other nights, so I'm glad this was the game they got to see!)
While the boys are away, the girls will play! We decided to do lots of fun girly things, like take a bubble bath, watch Sofia the First and paint our nails! We even put fun sponge curlers in Victoria's hair!
Unfortunately, we never got to see the results of those curlers because Tori started barfing at about 2am and I had to take them out to pull her hair away from her face. She threw up every hour on the hour until about noon the next day, then took a nap and barfed some more. :( Poor baby. I think she's on the mend, now, though. Here's hoping no one else gets it! Hope you are having a fun, vomit-free weekend where you are!



No comments:
Post a Comment