Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's a Mystery!

My kids are so cute. I don't even try to be reasonable and objective any more, because they are just too darn cute for words. As with most siblings, we can either get pictures of them completely adoring one another or screaming at eachother. So here is a good one of the former option: In the previous picture, notice that Daphne has mixed and matched her pajama top with a lovely pink skirt. She hasn't been able to find matching jammies for a while and I will explain why: Well, things have been a little on the crazy-busy-don't -even -sit -down -and -take -a -breath- all -day side since school started and I have been a little behind on cleaning. BUT, I have kept up with laundry, so where could her jammies be? CLUE: Daphne LOVES to dress up, which is super fun because dressing up was my favorite thing to do when I was little. I love to see all her new creations. Yesterday, I went downstairs to their play area and looked through her dress up trunk and found five different pajama pieces, none of which matched. So, she's been coming downstairs in the morning and trading her jammies for dress ups! We solved a mystery. Here she is dressing up this week:



1 comment:

Carole said...

love the first posed picture in the dress up clothes! too cute:)