Monday, September 8, 2008

Victoria's 3 month Pics

Victoria has been 3 mos. for a little bit now, and she gets more delightful every day! I must say, my memory has faded a little of baby times with my older kids. I am remembering each day how sweet and precious these times are. Tori gets bigger and more interactive every day. I am truly humbled by God's amazing power and His willingness to entrust Matt and me with another of His sweet children. We absolutely adore her and are reminded each day of God's love for us through caring for Victoria, as well as Isaac and Daphne. They are truly our greatest joys in this mortal journey. Here are a few of her smiley moments! Isn't she the cutest bunny you've ever seen? I got out one of the bigger headbands because I couldn't find the little pink one- and here she is, rabbit ears and all:
This isn't the greatest shot, but you can see more clearly that her eyes seem to be turning blue or maybe green. Isaac is a blue eyed boy and Daphne's are hazel. I thought for sure I would get a brown-eyed girl, but they look more blue every day!


No comments: