Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Just say cheese... PLEASE!
I would like to report that taking family pictures gets more difficult every time you add another person to your family, just in case you were wondering. Matt's awesome sister, Raegan, took some pictures of us while my Mom was here, and although there are almost 200 shots, it was very tricky finding any where we all look presentable- in fact I'm still looking! Also, my children have gotten to that age where posed smiling looks a little disingenuous, if not startling at times. All that said, they are so adorable. This particular Friday was a very crazy day and Daphne missed her all-too-necessary nap. Then, of course, she fell asleep on the couch 1/2 an hour before we needed to leave for the pictures. So, for those of you who know Daphne's personality, you can imagine the scene that ensued. Let us suffice to say that there was screaming and tears. My son, who dreads changing clothes, or even putting on the first pair of the day, was extremely frustrated to cut short his game of football to come get his picture clothes on. Victoria was right on time, but everyone else being irritable put us off of her schedule straight into exhaustion. I'm not sure why I'm writing all of this- maybe just because Matt's out of town and I can't sleep! Anyway- here are a few shots from the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay so your kids are adorable! You have such a cute family! I think the pictures turned out great!
Post a Comment