I think they are pretty cute!
Earlier in the week, we headed out to the Trunk or Treat at our church, which ended up being moved indoors due to an early snow fall!
My awesome mom made Halloween sugar cookies with the kids and she made some really cute ones.
We were a little late ( I know you are all shocked) with our Jack 'O'Lanterns this year- Matt helped them carve their pumpkins and Daphne, of course, wanted hers to look like a princess. Hers had a big vine hanging down from the stem, so she decided to call her Rapunzel. No sharp, scary teeth for Daphne- just a tiara and kissy lips!

Isaac, on the other hand, wanted his pumpkin to have horns! Matt is always so creative and patient with their artistic direction. They had so much fun:


My happy trick or treaters. Victoria was not interested in posing and I'm afraid this is the best shot you are going to get! I love those faces!
And finally it was time for trick-or-treating! Tori started out all gung-ho and ended up in the stroller with a Dum-Dum....
Victoria wanted to eat every piece of candy as she received it, which slowed down my other happy little Halloweeners. We quickly switched her to the stroller and picked up the pace!
It started cooling down pretty quickly and we headed indoors to show off our costumes to Nanny and Papa. Tori was pretty spooked by their fun flying bat decoration!
And then we headed back home, where Tori found herself in Halloween heaven after pulling the bowl of candy down onto the floor! It was not a pretty picture trying to pull her away from this to get in the tub....
My happy trick or treaters. Victoria was not interested in posing and I'm afraid this is the best shot you are going to get! I love those faces!
No comments:
Post a Comment