Anyhoo, here are some pics of us enjoying the local fare:
Here, we are enjoying a hefty lunch at Spring Creek BBQ.
Tori loved it all, but her favorite part was the corn!
Messy, Saucy Faces:
After our long, hot day at Six Flags, we were able to go to my very favorite Mexican Restaurant, Mariano's. This place is To. Die. For. I wish there were words to describe the goodness that is their food. Yum. I was too busy eating to take any pictures while we were at the table, but afterward, the girls had fun looking at the fountain.
For Victoria's birthday, we took a little trip to Rudy's.-there are times I have woken up in the night salivating over dreams of Rudy's BBQ. This is a place my Utah native husband actually introduced me to. He was familiar with Rudy's from his mission days in San Antonio. They didn't have any locations in Dallas when I was there. On our last visit, we managed to make a few stops in San Antonio and Waco and I was thrilled to find that there is now a location in Frisco! Tasty stuff.

The original Rudy's was actually just a gas station north of San Antonio, and the owner served up some homemade grub with his own recipe. Word got around of his amazing way with the smoke, and this place is pretty hoppin' . They serve your food on butcher paper. No Joke. No plates. Just butcher paper. But it tastes so darn' good you'd eat it right off the table if you had to. Okay, maybe not... but it's goooood!
For Victoria's birthday, we took a little trip to Rudy's.-there are times I have woken up in the night salivating over dreams of Rudy's BBQ. This is a place my Utah native husband actually introduced me to. He was familiar with Rudy's from his mission days in San Antonio. They didn't have any locations in Dallas when I was there. On our last visit, we managed to make a few stops in San Antonio and Waco and I was thrilled to find that there is now a location in Frisco! Tasty stuff.The original Rudy's was actually just a gas station north of San Antonio, and the owner served up some homemade grub with his own recipe. Word got around of his amazing way with the smoke, and this place is pretty hoppin' . They serve your food on butcher paper. No Joke. No plates. Just butcher paper. But it tastes so darn' good you'd eat it right off the table if you had to. Okay, maybe not... but it's goooood!
No comments:
Post a Comment