Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Girls

I love having two girls. I love all three of my sweet children, of course, but it is definitely fun to watch these two sisters. Girls seem to be so much more unabashed with their affections (not to say that they aren't equally as demonstrative with their anger, as well) . Some mornings they wake up screaming at each other, but most mornings they wake up happy to be sisters... all snuggly like this: So here they are sporting their new "Sisters" shirts. I'm such a sucker for coordinating outfits. And Gymboree.
Anyway, the night before this, they were choosing their clothes for school the next day and the girls conspired to wear these. Tori is super easy to convince; she loves matchin' with anyone in the family.
After they layed everything out, Daphne ran into the bathroom where Isaac was dutifully brushing his teeth and said, " Hey, Isaac! Sisters ROCK! and tomorrow I'll prove it!" Then she looked at me and winked.
I love that sassy girl!!
And her little sister, too.

3 comments:

N+M Family said...

that is so cute. Wish I had a sister I only get sister-in-laws.

Becky said...

I'd never heard of Black Island Farms until Stacie Ivory told me about it - it really is so much fun! I love every single picture, it looks like you guys had a blast.

Becky said...

Commented too soon, but your girls are absolutely adorable! I was really close with my sister Bethany growing up, such a special bond sisters have. :)