Monday, March 21, 2011

GiGi Comes to Town!

Back in March, we had a wonderful visit from my Mom, also known as GiGi!

Matt was out of town that week, so it was incredibly helpful to have my Mom around for company and help with my three little munchkins.

I think one of the most notable events of this week is that Victoria embraced my Mom whole-heartedly this visit. In general, Tori has been pretty slow to warm to new situations, new people, etc. Last visit, she started warming up to Mom the day before she left. So, it was both exciting and relieving to see her jump right in GiGi's lap!

We did lots of fun things with Mom, including our first trip to the park for the Spring! Yay!





We had so much fun with GiGi! I was so very grateful for all of her help that week. When I dropped Mom off at the airport, Tori cried and cried, "I need GiGi! I miss GiGi!" So, we miss you, GiGi! We can't wait to see you this Summer!

No comments: