1. A Passover Feast
2. The Last Supper
3. The First Sacrament
That's a lot of meals to remember for a little kid, you know? But they enjoyed talking about the meaning of all three while we munched our lamb kebobs, olives and unleavened bread. Apparently, we were so hungry and so enthralled by our food that I completely forgot to document this part with pictures! :( (I'm a little sad because I forgot last year, also.)
They loved dinner and right after it was over, we had our activity: Resurrection Eggs.
Basically, each egg holds an object that relates a short scripture that you read. You match everything up, telling the whole story of Easter in the process. For example, one egg holds a thorns, one holds a cross, cloves for spices, a chunk of soap, etc... The last egg is empty, just like the tomb!
No comments:
Post a Comment