In the picture below, we are holding a picture of the four of us that was taken our freshman year in College... I believe in the Fall of 1998. We all squealed when we realized we were spontaneoulsy standing in exactly the same positions. And then we all groaned when we remembered that the old photo shows each one of us carrying our "freshman fifteen". Ugh. So I would like to formally replace that photo with one of these two in our FORCE memory book. (Except that we don't really have one).
Some of our sweet offspring playing together out back:
My friend Marcy went completely out of her way and came up from Austin for the night. She had been traveling tons and I am certain that they had lots to do, but they made time to come see us and I am so gratful! I can't come to Tejas and not see my Marcy Girl! Marcy and I both had daughters about 5 months apart back in 2004.. here they are now!
Daphne and Aubrey hit it off fabulously... they ran around taking care of little babies and putting on pet fashion shows with ALL of Baby Charlotte's stuffed animals and hair bows. Sorry for the mess, Carole! Prepare yourself for the disaster that is girly imaginative play! Daphne NEVER gets out just one thing. Everything has to be comprehensively integrated to include every single type of doll, dress up, accessory and stuffed animal. My house frequently looks like a Fancy Nancy Book Exploded inside.
Speaking of my Imaginative Girl... we decided to bring some BlueBell to share with everyone that night... she picked Milk Chocolate. Yum! (For those of you keeping a mental tally of Blue Bell consumption during our Texas trip, this is gallon number 3 in 5 days.)
We scooped Blue Bell into cones and sent the kids outside in an effort to protect Carole's house from further destruction.


That plan to keep the ice cream outside worked pretty well except for all the ice cream that ended up on the kids... Tori got a good amount on her sweater and you can see what happened to Amy's little Noah!
No comments:
Post a Comment