Since it's Thursday, I thought I'd do a Throw Back and post some pics from last year! Well... I'm ridiculously far behind and this is the only way I'll ever catch up. So... for TBT- here are some pics from Isaac receiving his Arrow of Light February 2013.
We were so proud of him for getting so many awards! He was a stellar cub scout! A special group called the Order of The Arrow came out to present his award. Ummmm... they were pretty serious. They were all dressed up and acted out this whole scene where they asked Isaac questions about his achievements. None of us had seen this happen before, so he was pretty nervous!
For the Arrow of Light ceremony, we presented him with this arrow and decorated it with different items representing Isaac and his interests. His arrow includes:
a big smiley face because he has THE best laugh.
a soccer ball and a basketball because he is such a stud at both of those sports and loves them the most!
a heart, because he is so loving and affectionate- Isaac is never embarrased by my hugs!
a skylander, because he loves video games.
a Lego weapon, because he loves legos. and violence.
A couple other items that I can't recall (which is why you are supposed to do this right after it happens instead of 13 months later!)
Isaac, we love you!! We are so proud of you!





No comments:
Post a Comment