Monday, November 17, 2008
Ten in The Bed and The Little One Said, "Roll Over!"
Victoria rolled over for the first time yesterday! We were all at her Nanny's house watching Calvin's birthday video, and she flopped right over from back to tummy! We were so excited...Today she repeated the skill but went tummy to back. I tried to get some video of her achievement, but these pictures were the best I could get! 

Here she is, very proud of herself! I have to say that we reach these milestones with a measure of bittersweetness... I was so anxious for Isaac to reach each milestone... I wanted to watch him grow and couldn't wait for the next day! I was content for Daphne to reach them at her own little pace and With Victoria, we feel fairly certain that she is our caboose; so her milestones always come a little more quickly than I would like. She weighs almost 18 lbs and is still sleeping in the cradle in our room- I'm just not ready to move her across the hall. I am so grateful for each of these three miracles in my life. And although I hold on a little tighter and linger a little longer, We are still very enthusiastic and grateful for every day that we are blessed to greet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she's so cute in that last pic!
I didn't know she was going to be the last!
Post a Comment