Monday, December 15, 2008

Victoria's First Thanksgiving

Okay, so I am a little behind! Sorry about that... those last few weeks of the semester always take me by surprise. But now I have a few weeks off before I return to the land of teaching, so hopefully I can at least get caught up with all of our pictures! We had a lovely and somewhat restful Thanksgiving- filled with Turkey and family and fun. I tried to capture how each of us spent the day, although there are no pictures of me...
Daphne spent much of the afternoon drawing and generally trying to tune out the crazy monstrosity of wrestling boys behind her (see the third picture for further documentation) Victoria spent the day trying to eat anything and everything she could get her hands on. Here she is with her Nanny trying to get a little taste of the Sparkling Cider!
Ah, the aforementioned wrestling match... most of the bigger kids had a great deal of fun wrestling and tickling with their uncle David and Matt. Those are Isaac's feet in the air! This went on for what seemed like hours, but I guess it did keep the children occupied.

When Victoria wasn't trying to suck on a bottle of cider, she was watching football with Daddy! Aren't they cute?

I helped the kids make the most adorable little turkey cupcakes, but I guess I didn't get a picture of that!



No comments: