Friday, June 12, 2009

Isaac's First Grade Program

These next few posts are pre-dated; as I am very behind on posting. I don't know what I have been up to for the past few weeks! :) Anyway, I'll have more Germany updates soon, but for now we'll have to settle for things that happened the week before we left.

Isaac's Last Day of School:
My first grader is no more. Standing in his place is a tall, lanky boy with glasses who looks just like his father. People tell me he looks like Matt all the time, but I never really saw it until we watched the video from this program. W-O-W. He was the tallest one in the entire first grade except for one girl. Here are a few pics...
Smiling before they start: He was all business as they performed; concentrating intently on the teacher and looking very serious. Here he is singing:


Beside his flower painting and picture:

I can't believe he will be a second grader this fall. It seems early childhood is nothing but a memory for him... We are so proud of him, though- he is such a good boy! We love you, Isaac!



No comments: