

Then we decided to scope out some of the churches that belonged to the beautiful steeples which decorated the skyline, so off we went. But just as we were about to make it to the first church, this bird flew into a window and fell on the ground right in front of it. And of course, since I had boys with me, we had to stop and take a picture of the poor creature:

So here we have some of the beautiful churches in Rottenberg:


We walked all the way around this Catholic Church that had all of these beautiful scenes depicted on each side. This one is the Garden of Gethsemane- you can see the apostles sleeping on the left side. Matt and I thought we should have Isaac go sit up there and pretend to sleep, but we decided it was probably too irreverent. But apparently not so much that I didn't mention it!



So, after we scoped out all the churches and poked around the sleepy little town, we stopped and had some dinner at a cafe. Tori really enjoyed her food and was very happy!
Victoria has been blowing kisses for some time now and I have yet to post about it. It is one of the cutest, and loudest things that she does. Every time she blows a kiss she pretty much yells "MMMAAAA"! Here she is blowing kisses to all the Germans and drooling significantly on Daddy's bald head!


As we were walking out of the town I saw this house and said to Matt, "Wouldn't that be so fun if that were your house? It is so cute!" Matt replied, "Ummm, no." Puzzled, I asked him why...

And this is why:

There are many signs that confuse us here in Germany, but this one is perfectly clear. Maybe a little too clear....
No comments:
Post a Comment