Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tübingen

On Saturday, we decided to have an all day adventure, so the next three posts are about our day! In the morning, we headed to a smaller town a little ways South of us called Tübingen. The town was positively adorable and we visited during a few different festivals. Here are a few sights:

At the music festival, they were giving out free balloons, so we had to stop and get some of those:


I decided to wear Victoria in the wrap since we were only in this town for a short while. I certainly caught a lot of funny looks- I don't think that slings/wraps are very common here. As if we didn't stick out in the crowd already!

And here are Isaac and Daphne in front of the marketplace:


Here are some sights around the town:





You can barely see us, but we are there on the little bridge going over the creek on the right side of this pic:

After exploring the city for a while, we found an awesome park where the kids stayed to play a while. I love all of the parks I have seen here. Most of them are a little shady as far as safety is concerned, but they are a lot of fun. Sometimes I think litigation has caused our country to over-regulate our children's playthings. But, I digress. Anyway, most of the parks have really cool little water pumps with sand troughs where they can explore. I give that part a thumbs-up!

No comments: