Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Kids...

Here are just a few pics of my sweeties this last week. Matt and I actually got everyone ready for church with enough time to take a picture by the tree before we ran out the door. Daphne wanted so much to hold Victoria, although Tori is pretty big now and it is a little tricky for Daphne to manage, hence the look of terror on Victoria's face in this one: These were taken the day after Victoria turned 6 months old. It's hard to believe how quickly it has passed. She is sitting on her own a little bit, but is not particularly interested in solid foods. Actually she is very interested in them, but once she tastes them she makes faces and looks at you as if to say, "Why would anyone ever eat that?" Awfully discriminating opinion from someone who would suck on my shoe if I let her. We've tried bananas and rice cereal, neither of which were big hits. The last time I tried the rice cereal, she would just stick out her tongue to push it away and then blow a raspberry, sprinkling my face with rice cereal and formula!
Here are my girls- I could just eat them up- they are so delicious. Victoria's double chin looks especially delectable.

No comments: