Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Eight Months and 24 lbs of Cuteness!

Victoria is eight months old now- actually she has been for a few weeks, but here we are just posting these. Matt's awesome sister, Raegan, took these pics of Tori . She does beautiful work and was so patient with all of our fussiness. Victoria was not in a photography kind of mood, so although we don't have any huge grins here, I think they turned out pretty wonderful. We tried to do some of she and Daphne together, but Tori was pretty much done by then, so we didn't get too many of them together. I can't decide which one of Victoira to hang on the wall, so I'm going to number them and I need your votes! (Numbers are above the pics) Thanks!
1. 2.

3.



4.


5. This one will probably be hung in a small print, but vote on one of just Victoria for me!






6.






7.










6 comments:

Carole said...

she's so cute! (and don't hate me, but she looks so much like Matt in those pictures!)

Mary said...

I vote for #1!

mkmommy said...

i like # 3

amy said...

Tough choices. She's cute in all of them. I think that one day she is going to have friends over though and might not want them to see her cute tushie. I really like 6 and 7. Does she have 7 in color???
of the color ones I'm digging #3.

And she does look like Matt.

Tami said...

My original vote was going to be 3 but then I really like 2 as well. Good luck choosing! She's an adorable baby. And a little chunker too!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Number 3! :)