Monday, February 8, 2010

Messy, Messy Cook!

On Friday, we had company for dinner. So, as any busy mom would do, I spent all of the afternoon preparing and cooking lasagna, throwing together a salad, cleaning the house, etc...
Just as I was finishing the dessert, Victoria woke up from her nap. For some reason, She just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and nothing seemed to help. Even when I let her lick the cream off the spoon, she was still a very sad and cranky girl: Until, of course, I brought out ....the chocolate! Now she's all smiles!
That's my girl.

(This is her excited face!)

2 comments:

liz said...

She is looking older everyday! Or maybe it has been too long since we saw you guys.

She is so cute. It is good she already knows the importance of chocolate in her life. :)

Steph said...

Haha. I love these! And she is looking so grown-up...like Afton, she now has a neck...and long arms and legs. :( Sad, isn't it!? But she's gorgeous!