We were so blessed to have my Mom come visit this week! GiGi got to be here for lots of our fun activities leading up to Christmas and was able to spoil my kids lots! She is such a saint- they spend the first 36 hours or so relentlessly vying for her attention. It can wear a girl down, but she was a trooper. I was so grateful for her ability to play with them so I could finish up a few last minute Christmas tasks, as well. She even stayed home with them while Matt and I went to TWO different late night movies! Thanks, Mom!
So, I was so blessed to have my Mom come to Church with us and sing O Holy Night. It was AMAZING and there were very few dry eyes in the room. She's such a gift to us!
OK... this one isn't of GiGi, but she took this pic of Matt and me and I think it's super cute!Mom and me before church!
I am completely aware of the fact that I haven't blogged in like 6 months, but I'm determined not to be a quitter. So, stay tuned for more current posts of Christmas festivities mingled with older posts. I hope that you had a blessed Christmas filled with the peace of Christ!
1 comment:
I was sick the day your mom sang in church :( but my husband said she did a PHENOMENAL job! How fun for your kids to have her around at Christmastime.
Post a Comment