Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Me (and you too!)

So here are a few pics from Mother's Day. You would think that I would have pictures of me and the kids or my Mom or Matt's Mom on Mother's Day, but I guess I am not that bright either!
But here is My handsome and sweet son, Isaac: Now, I am not one to ask for specific gifts, but I must have told my children twenty times that I wanted these for Mother's Day. Somehow, my magnificent husband got the message and after lots of mixing here they are:





We tried and tried and tried to get Victoria's done with her hands, but she was way too intrigued by the awesome texture of the wet concrete; So after several attempts and several fistfuls of concrete, we decided to go with the feet:


I tried to get a picture of her next to her handprints, but once again, she was much more interested in all the rocks. But I LOVE my present! Thanks, Matt!