Many of you know of and were praying for Matt's brother and his wife (Jude and Natalie) as they delivered their precious, stillborn daughter, Isabella, this April 2. Thank you so much for your prayers. Natalie has started a blog where she shares some of this experience: The Hunter Family, if you would like to know how they are doing.
And the Sweet:
I was able to go see Wicked Matt's parents and sisters. My kids love the soundtrack and we listened to it quite a bit during April. There is a song where Glinda and Elpheba are parting ways and a line that says:
"It well may be that we may never meet again in this lifetime
So let me say before we part: So much of me is made from what I learned from you;
You'll be with me, like a hand print on my heart."
We were listening to this particular part when Daphne said to me, "I know what that means, Mommy. It's like, if you died, I would always remember you and you would be like a hand print on my heart." And then she said, her eyes welling with tears, "I think... I think Baby Bella's hand print is on Natalie's heart."
Yes, yes it is, dear Daphne. We love you Jude and Nat!
No comments:
Post a Comment