It's always hard to decide what to count as your child's first word... I mean, of course she started saying, "Mamama" and "Dadada" quite a while ago, but it sort of evolves over time from babble to acutal intentional speech. It's difficult to pinpoint when that is. So, I always count their first intentional speech other than Dada and Mama. And of course, she's been doing this for a few weeks, as I am horribly behind! That was probably a really boring explanation, but hopefully the video will make up for it in cuteness!
Victoria has been preoccupied with ceiling fans for quite some time. As early as seven months of age you could ask her where the fan is and she would look up to the ceiling and move her arm back and forth (trying to make it move in a circular motion). So here she is trying to say: Round and Round.) Remember if you get this in email form, you will need to go to my actual blog page to view the video: http://mattlaurahunter.blogspot.com/ Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment