So here we are staring into the glaring sunshine at the entrance!
The Lego representation of Albert Einstein. You must zoom in on Daphne's face, "Who is this guy?!"
The spinner ride... (the couple sitting with them are our friends Steve and Liz)
After the spinning ride, Matt and the kids wanted to hit a roller coaster and I waited at the bottom with Tori and Steve and Liz's kids while they all went on the big kid ride. Steve and Liz came off first and told me that Matt (my Matthew) was buying a picture. What?! Has the world as I know it changed forever? Are pigs flying through Legoland? So I'm thinking, what is in this picture? What could possess my husband to purchase an over-priced, theme-park photograph? and then I saw it:
(Drumroll, please)...... Best. Picture. Ever. :
You have got to click on the pic so you can see Daphne up close. Tell me you looked at that without laughing, and I will give you 1 Euro. (that's like a buck 40!)

After the roller coaster, we headed to Legoland Atlantis, which is basically a big aquarium:



In the middle of LegoLand, is Lego City- A magnificent display of Lego Miniatures of the biggest and most famous locations in Germany:
Our favorite was the Allianz Arena, which is full of tiny Lego People, Cameras that flash, a working Jumbotron and a detailed Parking Garage. It was pretty amazing...

Tori liked the Lego Creations as well. Notice her shoes that are too small? Stay tuned for a funny post about those!


With all the Lego creations around, my children spent much of the day coming up with clever ways to pose with them. Every single one of these poses were thought up by one of my sweet kids. I think they are pretty clever. And cute, too.


After lots more fun and some ice cream , we headed to the boats, which was pretty hysterical to watch. I wish I had videoed rather than just taken pictures. But basically, Isaac was having a little trouble with the concept of being responsible for pushing the gas pedal and steering, and seemed to struggle with multi-tasking those. At one point, Steve accidentally bumped Isaac around so that he was going the wrong way, and Matt decided to bump Steve so that he was going the wrong way. Isaac got turned around, but Steve got caught going backward because there was a long line of little girls going the right way just behind him. All the while, the guy in charge of the ride is giving out stern messages in German, which I'm pretty sure were directed at Matt and Steve, and could only have meant, "Please STOP ramming the boats!" 







2 comments:
Laura, I have to tell you that I probably laughed for a full minute about that picture of Daphne on the roller coaster. That is definitely the funniest thing I have ssen in a while! Your children are quite the posers and so creative with each pose. I have never been to any sort of Legoland but it sure looks like fun. Looks like you guys are having SO much fun in Europe!
That roller coaster picture is a RIOT! How fun. (I'm getting caught up on your blog and looking forward to reading about your other adventures).
Post a Comment