Monday, July 20, 2009

Life in the Hotel- Part 1

Okay, so I am the first to admit that our life this summer isn't all glamour and glitz while touring Europe. During the week (Monday - Friday), I am with three children in (albeit a very spacious) hotel suite. So, our bed has become sort of the gathering/tickling/wrestling space. Here are two of my little monkeys wrestling on the bed. And yes, they often fall off and bonk their heads. But in the hotel, we get our kicks where we can!
Some other things we've been up to....
Little Miss Victoria has been chatting on the phone... She picks up anything electronic and remotely rectangular and does this; remote controls, cell phones, cameras, it's pretty cute!

And Isaac lost another tooth! He was pretty proud of himself. And I was (once again) very thankful to have Matthew here to deal with this task that, for some nonsensical reason, turns my stomach every time!




Recently, we took the kids to see Ice Age 3 the movie theatre on base, which has a cry room at the top. I haven't had any shoes here for Tori because I didn't really plan well. (She wasn't walking at all, and her feet have always been too chubby for shoes, so I didn't even think about it!) All I had was one pair of little satin pink shoes that barely stay on her feet. Anyway, While at the theatre, she wanted to walk around the cry room, which was DISgusting, so I put her little shoes on her. I figured they were probably bugging her because they did not fit and so when one fell off, I just went and took off the other one also. Her response? Throwing herself down on the floor and screaming until I put them back on! No joke. Then, once I did get them back on, she kept walking over to the little lights that shone down on the ground and sticking her foot into the light so that she could see them! It was too cute! Looks like we might have another little miss priss on our hands! Here are the shoes:


Here she is admiring them once again!








No comments: