
Nine Years, 2 college degrees, 7 homes, 3 precious children, 5 jobs later, here we are. I cannot express the joys that our marriage has brought to me. Matthew is more than I imagined; truly loyal, faithful, stalwart and loving. God has truly blessed me by bringing him to my life; by leading us to one another. I am so grateful that we listened.... and for the promise of hope in our future because of Him. Happy Anniversary, Matthew. I love you.
** I couldn't even get a picture of us together on our anniversary. I guess that's what happens when you take three kids to Europe...
2 comments:
AH, DANG!!!!
I should have taken one! Totally! Where was my brain! If you want to pose Sunday, I'll play photographer ;)
er wait....excuse us, you'll be in France!
Happy 9th! You two look so young!
Happy Anniversary y'all! I can't believe it's been 9 years! It seems like yesterday!
And that picture of the roller coaster cracked me up...I called James in from the other room to look at it and he laughed so hard:)
Post a Comment