Monday, July 6, 2009

RitterSport Chocolate Factory

Since we are here in Germany, I , of course, wanted to partake of some of the fabulous chocolate here, so we drove to the RitterSport Chocolate Factory just about 20 minutes away.
Here are Isaac and Daphne in the entrance area:

I'll be honest- this place sounded much better on-line than it actually was. We thought we would actually get to see the factory, but there were just some mediocre exhibits about chocolate.
The Cocoa bean tree:

The kids favorite little exhibit was this one. You push the button and the factory shakes and out drives a little truck who drops your free sample of chocolate into the slot:

Here we are with our free samples:

More exhibits:

The HUGE chocolate store downstairs:

1 comment:

Argyle Family said...

Oh my goodness - your kids are getting so big. Isaac is like a little man, I can't believe it. He is so cute and handsome all at the same time. And Daphne - WOW! I can't believe how much she has changed - what a little doll. And your baby Tori is so cute. You look awesome too!! I love blogs, and I am so glad to have found you on FB and be able to keep in touch with you better. Have so much fun in Germany, it looks awesome!!